While working on the SEO of your business with the use of Web Development Services, you must have questioned the relevance of keywords. Irrespective of the questions that arise in your head, a good Internet Marketing Company Australia would be able to show you that there is no second thought to the fact that keywords play an inevitably important role in search engine optimization of a business’s online presence.
Keywords are basically described as the topic of the content, the words and phrases that people type into search engines. Each page of a website should ideally be centered on one topic, ultimately resulting in the primary keywords for that page. The keywords used for the SEO can be classified into mainly two types- Short tail and Long tail keywords. A short tail keyword would be that consists of only one or two words. While a long tail keyword is one that has more than one or two words. These are far more specific as compared to short tail, which can be quite ambiguous.
Short tail keywords tend to carry a very high volume, ultimately leading to huge competition in landing on a rank on search engine results pages (SERPs). The placement and density of keywords used in the content are two most important factors to be considered. While working on the SEO of the content, the keywords will be placed throughout the body content of the page. The URL used to publish the content will also have the primary keyword included. Factors like these work as a sign for Google, showing the relevancy of the page for the keyword or search term used.
As far as the density of the keywords is concerned, the situation of “the more the better” fits best in terms of SEO and content. Search Engine Optimizations brings along a direct correlation between the word count and search rankings. The higher the word count, the more keywords will fit in the content, resulting in a higher ranking. By using such basic techniques on your website, you can improve your ranking power in the google search results.
However, there are certain factors that you must keep away from whilst working on the SEO of a website. Usage of such techniques or your website are considered unethical by Google and may also result in penalties.
- Keyword stuffing- Using the keywords in excess is not going to benefit your website, but rather push it to spams. Overuse of a keyword or a phrase is called Spamming and will give your website poor user experience (UX). Earlier, in the 2000s, keyword spamming was used a popular way to boost your website ranking. However, nowadays such a technique may get you caught and penalized.
- Hidden texts and links- Some sneaky tactics that increase the page keyword count such as using the same color font as the background, setting the font size to zero, hiding the links in a single character such as a full stop (.), using CSS to hide texts or links offscreen and hiding text or links behind an image are all considered black hat tactics and must never be used. ‘Black Hat’ SEO is a range of techniques used to improve the ranking in search engine results page by trickery and are considered unethical.
- Forcing keywords- This is not the same as stuffing the keywords. Adjusting the keywords in your content more than their basic need in the content puts the reader off the track and is additionally considered fraudulent. To maintain a good ranking of your website on Google, forcing the keywords in your content should be strictly ignored.
To get a good ranking of your website on Google, you may also run campaigns like PPC Services Australia, wherein the advertisers pay an amount each time their ad is clicked. PPC Services Australia is a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to earn those visits organically. A renowned Internet Marketing Company Australia like O2 will offer all the Web Development Services for your website that you succeed in maintaining a good rank on Google and impressive Search engine optimization techniques.
Along with the increasing importance of Digital Marketing for businesses, the competition for winning the digital race is increasing in parallel.
Business owners are perplexed by the key business decision of hiring in-house marketers or working with a marketing agency. Irrespective of the size of your business, you need to make this decision carefully and after complete research. The best way to differentiate between the two is defining your organization’s marketing goals and weighing them against your own team’s strengths and weaknesses. It is vital for businesses to determine whether the marketing initiatives should stay in-house or require assistance from outside experts.
Given below are a few factors that you should consider while making a choice between in-house marketing teams and outsourced marketing agencies-A
- The culture of your company, its vision, and values are a few important factors that you must consider while deciding whether you should have an in-house marketing team for your business or outsource the marketing activities of your business. For your business to be a success, it is important that the marketers understand your business well and align with your culture, vision, and values. It is important for the marketer to be invested in your company’s success and growth than any external agency would be in order to deliver your products and services to your customers.
- Depending on the required marketing strategies of your company, your team might need to get in touch with Digital Marketing Agency Australia, SEO Service Company and Website Design and Development companies in Australia that will help you with services that offer social selling expertise, e-mail marketing, pay-per-click advertising, etc. Building an in-house team packed with such varied skillsets is not a task as easy as it may sound. A renowned Digital Marketing Agency Australia will already be equipped with professionals who specialize in all areas of digital marketing. O2, one of the renowned Website Design and Development companies in Australia serve as a one-stop shop for businesses providing solutions to all the digital needs of your business.
- To keep up with the evolving landscape of digital marketing, businesses need to take a competitive edge with the best industrial practices. In the digital age, the strategies that performed well the last month would not give you similar results this month. With the competition getting tougher and the technologies being advanced, the marketing teams must first crack the latest strategies and tailor them to the needs of your business. It is considered difficult for a single individual to excel in multiple strategies in order to study what works for your business and what does not. Hence, in such cases, getting in touch with digital agencies proves to be a better choice.
- A Digital Marketing agency brings along the professionals that have the industry’s must-have technologies. Many businesses test and invest in thousands of dollars only to equip clients with the best tools. For small to medium businesses, investing huge funds without the guarantee of being successful is a question left unanswered. Digital agencies, like O2, however, have gained access to such tools that work towards the delivery of positive results for a business.
Getting in touch with an SEO Service Company will fulfill all the basics digital needs of your business, effectively and efficiently. O2 offers the services of website development and digital marketing to small to medium businesses.
With world being digitalized at its edges, you can safely assume that the first interaction your business will have with people & potential customers is through a website. Your website is the strongest representation of your brand so it should be presented in a manner that serves the purpose.
While being functional, it should be aesthetically pleasing and not too overloaded with text. Websites are serving as a great medium to convert visitors into potential leads, if you’re not getting the results you hoped for, you might want to take a look on your website designs and its performance.
Like every coin has two sides, websites also can be categorized as good or bad. Read on to know the characteristics and identify the causes why your website is not producing the results you want.
Characteristics of a bad website:
- Low-quality graphics– Bad quality images that are pixelated look unprofessional and amateur.
- Incomprehensible Designs– A website should reflect uniformity in its design. Website that look like it was built by dozens of people looks unattractive and drives away visitors.
- Complex Navigation Structures– Confusing navigation can frustrate visitors, if they don’t find what they were looking for in the first place, they might leave the website sooner than any profitable action could be taken.
- Unconventional colors– Bad color choices not only are unpleasing to the eyes but can be distracting and irritating to your visitors.
- Long Text Paragraphs– In this fast-paced and vast digital world, people have the shortest attention span. Long text paragraphs can bore people and make your website look like a mess.
Tips to make an awesome website:
- High quality Images– Use High Resolution Images and put them where visitors are more likely to look. Images also should be relatable to the purpose of your website.
- Less is more– Use similar fonts and a combination of particular theme colors that make your website look uniform.
- Consistent Design– The design of your website can make visitors go WOW, if the effects, consistency and pop ups look appealing, it can play a major role in sustaining the audience on the website.
- Mobile-Friendly– Majority of people use phone to access anything they want, it is highly necessary for your website to be mobile-friendly. If they are not, audience can get frustrated and you can lose a chunk of your potential customers.
- White space– White Space is the space between columns, graphics and margins on your webpage. It makes the website look tidy and impresses visitors. If used correctly, it can transform a design and provide many advantage to your website.
With so much competition out there, you need to make sure your website is up-to-date and running smoothly so that users can receive the experience they deserve. It is mandatory to keep up with latest technology and trends. Whether you’re looking to create a new website or refresh the old one, O2, A Web design and Development Company in Australia can help you help your brand shine online!
Contact us, we are your Next Generation Digital Marketing Company.