Virtual designs have a significant impact on people’s mind. Website design trends keep on changing, your five year old website might not appeal the masses. You need to explore new website designing trends to come up with some amazing, visually appealing designs. Everything from layout typography, colors to fonts, whitespace to navigation is a part of website designing. Every year we see new trends coming up in the market, so what new this year. 2019 has come up with some amazing ideas and trends that are going to rule the market and make people fall in love with your website.
· Digital Illustration: A website is where we digitally convey a message to the audience. If you use digital illustration in an appropriate manner, your website will definitely stand out of the crowd and connect with your visitor. Illustration can be used for different purposes, like for the hero section, for feature description, and it could also be the icons on the navigation bar. Presently, two types of illustrations are popularly used by the designers: hand-drawn flat illustration and three-dimensional illustration.
· Elevated Use of Images: Designers love to play with the images. It is the image that can change the look of your page. Designers are adopting various techniques to enhance their image, such as putting the image in a circle, adding a drop shadow, or making them black and white. Changing the way images are presented is a new design trend that is going to rule 2019. You want to enhance your website look, then go for an affordable digital marketing agency that can help you.
· Use of Vibrant Color: The reason why web designers are using vibrant colors is that they give visual interest to the layout. The reason behind your website is to grab the user’s attention and that can be achieved by using colors that stand out. Bright colors used in the background can successfully attract your visitor.
· Hero Video Header: The first thing that a visitor sees when they visit your website is the header. You need to be creative with the header to make its visually appealing. The latest trend in website designing is to “show” what you are offering. Imagery plays an important role in designing as it helps the designer deliver an idea in an easy manner. But now the time has changed, high-speed connections make it possible for the designers to give their audience a real-like experience and that is possible through videos. Videos used in the hero section can impress your audience like never before.
· Bold Typography: The content should dominate a website design. The website should be able to convey the message that the product owner wants to deliver. Bold typography is the result of this. Bold, screen-dominating text puts the content at the center stage. Such typography is easy to read.
· Retro Designs: As we are becoming more experimental, it is seen that designs with the hint of nostalgia are trending once more. Designers can experiment with retro and throwback designs to create a juxtaposition between old designs and the new one. In coming years, we can expect to see the designs reflecting a period when websites were not easily accessible, thus, these designs look new to many. Designers are using the color schemes and typography that remind us of the good old times.
· Split-Screen: The split screen is a simple design technique, which is used by designers to convey distinct messages to the visitor. The screen is divided into two different parts. This technique works well on the mobile screen. Basically, two horizontal panels of content can be collapsed into vertical content blocks on small screens. If you want to convey two different messages, then this theme can perfectly work for you. It can also work well if you have a pair of text with relevant imagery.
We have explained some of the latest web designing trends to you. If you want to design a new website in your budget, then you can either contact O2, which is an affordable web design company in Australia or you can experiment with the trends explained above. Website designing always has scope for experimentation, one can either follow what is trending, or they can merge two ideas and create a new design.