The primitive ways of marketing included marketers to promote services or products on print media like radio and TV ads, hoardings, business cards and a number of other similar ways where Internet or social networking sites were not at the forefront for promotional activities. The conventional marketing strategies had limited consumer reach-ability and extent of driving customers purchasing pattern.
However, the transition from traditional forms of marketing to digital marketing has entirely changed the way businesses market their brands. While certain businesses still believe in the traditional ways of marketing, digital marketing has certainly changed the way businesses present themselves to their audience. The impact of digital marketing is such that it has managed to change the marketing landscape for most businesses across geographies, industries and time zones.
A challenging, dynamic domain, the world of digital marketing can be bewildering. However, with proper forethought and planning, the right channels and proper guidance from expert marketers and an experienced Digital Marketing agency, it can most certainly be waded through. Comprehensive methods undertake an all-around approach to marketing that involves all available channels working cohesively in order to provide a complete user-friendly experience. Search Engine Optimization packages and SEO services packages offered by multiple digital marketing agencies help businesses what they had always wanted to in the modern way of marketing.
Studies suggest that 88% of consumers research products online before making a purchase. Needless to say, more and more business is implementing digital marketing strategies to promote their products online. Given below are a few reasons as to why you should adopt the modern way of marketing your business-
- Cost Effective– Medium and small enterprises can find a much larger audience while spending a fraction of the amount required for traditional marketing strategies. Even young entrepreneurs can employ online marketing through some saved up money.
- Levels the Playing field– Digital Marketing provides a platform to small and medium enterprises to compete at par with big companies and attract their fair share of leads. It has provided small enterprises with resources that were earlier only available to big companies.
- Most quantifiable method of marketing– Online marketing products can be judged on effectiveness by quantifying the amount of converted traffic. Businesses, these days are focusing their campaigns on conversion optimization.
- Better Revenue– Higher conversion rates at a fraction of the cost directly help a business generate greater revenue. A Google survey concluded that companies which are using digital marketing strategies have 2.8 times better revenue growth expectancy.
- Focuses on Mobile Consumers– According to Google Analytics, over 40 percent of online transactions are made on mobile devices. Hence, targeted marketing campaigns result in direct lead generation.
- Builds Brand Reputation– Delivering to consumers as promised helps develop better relationships, which not only brings the loyal customers but also willing ambassadors of the brand.
- Earns People’s Trust– Digital Marketing relies heavily on social media signals, testimonials from real consumers who have previously purchased, joined or availed a product or service marketed by a particular business.
Digital Marketing helps businesses of all sizes make use of proven strategies and techniques that attract not necessarily more traffic, but also highly targeted traffic that delivers results. Targeting the right kind of people that deliver the right kind of results is what Digital Marketing is all about- ensuring the survival of your business. O2, one of the most renowned Digital Marketing agency offers multiple Search Engine Optimization packages and SEO services for various businesses.